President Danilo Medina's speech on Independence Day

Here is a good article explaining this immigration mess in the best way possible. The article gives a clear picture of why international organizations have been keeping a close watch on how things are playing out.   http://www.worldpolicy.org/blog/2013/10 … n-republic

Interesting article for sure!
All I can really see from ALL this lively discussion
is that a lot more lawyers & prisons are going to be needed.
The whole thing is a lawyers dream.
Also according to basic French Law, everybody stays
in prison until it's resolved.
I still think Danilo's speech is basically good for the Country.

This guy's return is bloody bad news for this country for sure.

Tomas I think Danilo is good for the country.....

100% Thomas Danilo in my opinion has been the best this country has seen in a while, but stay tuned for the Bomb that is about to drop soon with the Don that has just returned during the weekend. Just saw on the show del mediodia on colorvision, that the reporter who gave Quirino the chance to be heard on his show, that Quirino has proof and thank you notes signed and stamped by certain individuals in high office for cash rendered. He also said that folks have already stopped by Quirinos dwellings to begin repayment on outstanding debts! I'm getting my popcorn ready, this is going to be good........Oh one more thing, Quirino has set up an appointment with the attorney General to make his accusations regarding Leonel Fernandez and the money bags :cool:

Yes, we are all waiting for the outcome of that meeting.
One more reason why we should just cancel the election
and carry on with Danilo.

Oh this is going to be good for sure.  For a long time folks thought LF was not quite on the level.  Like all before him he seems to have been a crook just a tad smarter but a crook non the less.

I wonder what Medina is thinking about all of this.  Hopefully thinking of running a gain...

Bob K

One can only hope Bob!
If he is as smart as he appears, he will run.

I'm hoping that he runs too, This Quirino thing is beginning to create divisions in the PLD, just this morning Vinicio Castillo, the son of one of the wealthy Dominican families has said on the record that Danilo Medina and his cronies are secretly supporting the Capo's return in order to derail Fernandez 2016 run in order to make him the only logical choice for 2016, and looking at the way the ducks are lining up, it might just be truth! If this does turn out to be true, then Mr. Medina has made a hell of a checkmate move on his pal Leo :D

On a different note guys, I just saw the most inspirational video and it made my day. This makes me very happy for the Dominican folks as well as others who might benefit from this amazing invention  :Dhttp://youtu.be/vmKbPy5tlu0

We are the ones to blame for the illegal Hatians nowdays, I think we should take full responsability but i also think Frenchies should take over Haiti and turn them into one of their state or something, after all they were the ones that brought them there and stole all their gold. For the record im still complaining to the retard Spaniards for leaving the west side of the island abandoned.

And what the hell with Quirino, if this was cuba he wouldnt be breathing since 2004 lol. Democracy doesnt work in poor countries.

Frenchies, retarded spainiards....Lighten up and if you are going to be somewhat racist (which your post seems to me) then keep your thoughts to your self

Bob K

RDE - we need to be aware of how we state things. I  realize English is not your first language,  just be a bit careful please.

Haiti -  it is up to them what they do.

DR -  it is up to Dominicans to decide their fate and how they run this country.

Expats - it is up to us to watch and see what happens. Maybe we should start some pools???? 

Like what are the odds Danilo will run?

What are the odds Leonel will be indicted?

What are the odds that this guy paid off ALL the parties, or most of the parties????

What are the odds that this criminal druggie will get to keep all the "money owed to him"?  Really aren't they illegally gotten????  Just sayin.......

Planner good post.
Ok to the odds:
1. Danilo will run......90% and I hope that is not just wishful thinking
2.  Lenonel will be indicted.......<1% If a crook has enough money .......you know the odds
3.  Paid off multiple parties.....No just paid the ones in power to get his way
4.  keep all of his ill begotten money.....99.99999%  (nothing in this world is 100%)

Just sayin.........

Bob K

So noted Bob.....LOL

Bob, your odds seem to be more or less,
"on the money", pun intended! :)

Relajate Bobby K... I was being funny, im sorry then.