Private teacher required

Hie there

I'm looking for a teacher in the north Calodyne area or near to help  my 10 year old son with Maths and French . Please get in touch.

Many thanks

Mrs Mc

Hi I have Private Messaged you with contact details of a lady who teaches French, she is a teacher, she recently posted on a local FB page for mums in the North.

Hi there...I also live in Calodyne and have an excellent French teacher who comes to my house to teach, in fact he is due any minute now ! He makes it fun , not just learning verbs pro rata etc. as I've had in the past, which didn't last long because I got bored !
His name is Robby, his telephone number is 58016361, give him a call !
Regards, Lynn Smith

@ Mrs Mc > Do not hesitate to have a look at the Mauritius classes classifieds section, it might help as well. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi Lynne
Thanks for your reply. Does he teach Math and English and French as well . That would be really continent for him and us. But yes let me hear from him.

Thanks

Winnie

Hi Winnie

No, he only teaches French, I think it would be pretty difficult to get a really good French teacher who was also qualified to teach the other subjects. Robbie is a fully qualified French teacher, he is Mauritian but lived in Europe for a few years and was translating in Ireland whilst doing his degree.
I've already given you his telephone number, give him a call if you're interested, he's a very good communicator.
Lynn

Hie.
private teacher for french english, maths, history and Geo, science.
she can be contacted on  54981709 or 2407136 . her name is Warima Surroop.
she is the teacher of my niece. very friendly and affordable price also. she is the best, really help my niece a lot.

hope will be usefull

saleem

@ saleem > It would be great if you can also recommend this teacher in our business directory > Private Teachers in Mauritius please. :)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Good morning Mrs MC

Have you been able to find a private teacher already? If not you may contact me on 57651095

KInd regards

Suzy

Hello all

For the Teachers - So as to readily make your contacts available please register your services in our business directory - Education in Mauritius

We remind members that publicity of services are not authorised on the forum

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team