NEED DETAIL FOR CLEARANCE BEFORE VISA

Dear sir,
               My name is kandan - my question for you- I am placed in oman country (only on teleponic interview) but  company ask for me first you ready for certificate attestation process and  medical test done to your end at the same time we will prepare the visa processing (my degree certificate and medical test certificate send to company (oman)--- but write now company answer Don't worry about offer letter. Will send you that as soon as clearance is received
My question is what clearances ( i don't  know -please clarify and how long time need for this process)

kandan7 wrote:

Dear sir,
               My name is kandan - my question for you- I am placed in oman country (only on teleponic interview) but  company ask for me first you ready for certificate attestation process and  medical test done to your end at the same time we will prepare the visa processing (my degree certificate and medical test certificate send to company (oman)--- but write now company answer Don't worry about offer letter. Will send you that as soon as clearance is received
My question is what clearances ( i don't  know -please clarify and how long time need for this process)

Hi kandan7,

Suggest before posting your query, please read the forum and see if your concern has already been addressed.

In your case, yes, this very same query has been answered many times in the past, and those answers are available in the forum.

So, please help yourself to the answers, without asking them yet again.

thanks sir