Seeking Professional English Teacher for my Office

Hey everyone !

I am setting up a call center here in Vietnam and am looking for a teacher that is available 2 to 3 times a week to teach a group of 10 to 15 customer service agents.  All have already studied English for a number of years but we are looking to up the day to day professional chat to help both our team and our customers.

If you have any experience or know anyone who would be interested please shoot me an email ! also the company is located in D1 HCMC.

THanks all !

Where is the location please... thank you!

Hi,
Feel free to inbox me if you need the professional teacher.

Hello! I would like to apply. I have a call center experience, I worked before in Convergys Philippines, Makati. I have a TESOL license, and am very capable of teaching english. I did not saw any email on your post, so please do contact me, [email protected] or 01224697024. Have a good day! :)

Hello Sir,

Have a good day!

I just wanna ask where I can send my CV for formal application. I would like to show my deepest interest to the job you are offering. I have the experienced in Teaching and worked as Customer Service Representative too, so I am confident that I can do the job well.

Looking forward receiving your response.

Thank you,

Jhing

(Moderated: no free ads here please + register in the business directory)