Tan Son Nhat Airport

I'm on my way home in March ( been here since last April ). Can anyone tell me something about Tan Son as my flight from Da Nang gets in at 10.30pm (16th March) and my flight out is at 8.55am (17th March) the next morning. Is it possible to stay in the airport over night. It's like being in transit as I fly with the same airline.
Cheers.

bluecheer wrote:

I'm on my way home in March ( been here since last April ). Can anyone tell me something about Tan Son as my flight from Da Nang gets in at 10.30pm (16th March) and my flight out is at 8.55am (17th March) the next morning. Is it possible to stay in the airport over night. It's like being in transit as I fly with the same airline.
Cheers.

I guess you can, but why do that when there are so many cheap hotels close to the airport? I stayed at Hoang Kim Long for 320,000d and a taxi fare of about 20,000d with Mai Linh, which is a reliable company and the only one I use.

Thanks mate for that, but I'm in the airport and thought I would just stay it's only 9 hours. No more than my stop over in Changi Airport ( next stop ).
Again Cheers.

You will land at the domestic airport and have to walk to the international airport.

Tan Son Nhat has some fast food outlets outside, and a restaurant inside on the 4th (?) floor. Do you want to sit on a chair the entire night? Because thats about all you can do. There is no where to sleep, unless you lie down on the floor (all your stuff might get stolen).

Ok. Thanks simon.1711 I'm at the airport, so I might as well just stay there. I have another 9 hour layover in Changi Airport also. Fun trip back to Australia.

Food/drink in the airport is way more expensive. So eat at the fast food outlet opposite domestic airport.
(But I would take a cheap hotel nearby for shower and sleep catch up because there is another stopover from 9 hrs
on your trip).
Have a safe trip mate.

Thanks for all your help guys.