Young British Male seeking work in IT-related post.

Hello! I have posted this in the jobs section of the site but I feel maybe it deserves a place in the forums too.

Hello, my name is Bradley Standish and I am currently looking for work in the IT sector in Doha.

I have been to Doha on multiple leisure visits and once as a freelance Audio/Visual Technician for Qatar National Convention Center.

I am hard-working and dedicated to my work. I have quite a few years experience as an IT Administrator/Technician and I have certificates in Cisco CCNA (Routing & Switching.) In October 2015 I will be starting a distance-learning course with the Open University to attain my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science which I can complete alongside full-time work.

I also have some sales experience (online & retail), food & drink experience and I have many years of customer service experience too.

Please contact me on [email protected] if you think you may have a role suitable for me, thank you.

Any post regarding seeking r offering a job goes in the jobs section of the forum. The ad will get more exposure there and remain current.
If posted on the forum, and as others post on the thread your post will get further to the back of the line.

Ah okay, I apologize! I didn't think there would be any harm in posting into the forum as well as the job section!