Single woman looking for a safe 1 bedroom apartment

Hi,

I am looking for a 1bedroom apartment. I live with my dog and will need some outdoor space for walking her. I need a place that is clean and airy. My budget is between 50000-60000 SAR. I will be living with my house help.

I am married, and am a working professional. I have no interest in meeting men or parties, etc. call me boring, but I like my peace, my books, and a clean place that I can call home.

Please contact me if you can help me find the right place. I would be grateful for any help.

Kind regards,

Rashmi.

r u in Riyad
and ur budjet per month or year

yahya_z_a wrote:

r u in Riyad
and ur budjet per month or year

sorry for the budjet its clear
try wadi hanefa compound its cool and nice

This budget is sufficient for most of the average western compound condominiums. Try to get in touch with them.

Go through the forum, there are contact numbers shared of most of the compounds, you can call them directly to check your availability !! Good luck.

Per year. In Riyadh.

Thanks

Tried. Can't find anything.

Tried.

Go through this thread, it must be old but useful ;

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … iyadh.html

Also go through this ;

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=163849

Thank you.

Hello Rashmi,

Welcome to Expat.com. :)

For your search, I suggest that you try posting an ad in the Housing in Saudi Arabia section as well. It might turn out to be helpful.

Good luck,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Thanks Shazia. Will do.

in this budget you have two options either to get studio apartment in some compound or to go for furnished apartment. since you have a dog then you should go for compound option. that will be quite peaceful and safer

Hi,
please note that I am living in Dammam. You do not need this budget to rent an apartment. 1/4th of this budget , you will get much bigger and spacious. Also depend upon where you want to live. There is some place , you will get very high standard location like beach front , but you need to have your own car and everywhere you will find pros & cons.

Kind Regards,
Prem

@ krishuv - the OP is a female and she's seeking for an accommodation at Riyadh which is inland (so no beaches) and since Riyadh is in KSA, women aren't allowed to drive here. :)

Hello Reshmi

Please visit expatriates.com
you will find lot of housing options here, then you can decide as per your budget

regards