Fluoride usage in Vietnam

has any body noticed any health changes since moving to Vietnam? it is my understanding that only 4% of the population get fluoride in their water but that 70% of the population recieve their drinking water from dams or reserviors http://fluoridealert.org/studies/brain01/http://fluoridealert.org/news/vietnam-t … n-lao-cai/

I'm the opposite. Since coming to Vietnam a year ago I've gone from 50kg to 65+ kg. And the most I've ever been at was 55kg. Don't know why since I'm used to eating lots of steaks in Canada. I eat mostly leafy vegetables and herbs here in Vietnam.

We are definitely opposites. I just got married last year. Rarely eat out and there's no fancy restaurant here. My wife had to learn cooking after we got married. Quite comical at the beginning. We'd be like ok what should we eat that you can cook? Now she's deciding on her own what to cook for the both of us whether I like it or not.

In Canada I always felt tired to the point I tried upping my iron intakes. I could hardly get out of bed. Could sleep all day. In Vietnam I never naturally felt tired and regularly get up at 6am. But than again in Canada I worked full-time with lots of overtime. In Vietnam no work at all.

right fluoride... I'm starting to get dry blood spots on my body. Don't know if it has to do with the hot weather.

khanh44 wrote:

I'm the opposite. Since coming to Vietnam a year ago I've gone from 50kg to 65+ kg. And the most I've ever been at was 55kg. Don't know why since I'm used to eating lots of steaks in Canada. I eat mostly leafy vegetables and herbs here in Vietnam.

And with those meals your wife is preparing how much rice and Banh Mi's are involved..

Too many carbs over the age of 40 === extra pounds, especially if you are not working/active.
mostly protein diet as you get older keeps OFF the pounds.

I have gained 10kg myself in the last year though I have always been on the heavier side.

Swimming every morning now to try to keep it in check.