Compounds in Al Khobar?

Our family is moving to Dammam in June of this year. Our company is renting a place for us called "Canary Village". I've seen their website with some photos. But I want to hear from people who actually live in the compound. Is it a big compound? Amenities? What schools are close to this compound? Activities for women during the day?

We are also planning to bring our cat with us, found out that Canary Village does not permit pets in the compound so that might be a deal breaker but If it's really a good place to live then we would consider leaving our Cat with the in-laws for the time being.

Any other compounds out there good for a family with children? Accept pets?

Any help/advice/input would be great and appreciated! Thanks!

Hi I have just recently moved into Eurovillage it is nice and big, there is an outdoor pool also kids pool a few swing parks, decent supermarket,restaurant,gym and there is also a school inside the compound.I moved out alone and will be bringing out my family around about july. Only thing is they are pretty full up at the moment I am currently staying in one of there batchelor studios and am waiting on a family villa to come available. I suppose though if you are not due here till june you could contact them and see what they are saying. The compound run buses to malls during the day for woman I am sure. I will keep you updated when I find things out like I say I have only just moved in.

p.s. they sell Cat food in the supermarket so I am assuming that you are allowed Pets

Thanks for the info! I will look them up and inquire. Definitely a plus if they allow pets! Hope a family villa becomes available for you soon :)