Girls needs in Budapest & rest

Hi y'all! I'm Nico, from Romania, new member seems like :) so till now i was going back and forth to Romania, but now i stay here...and as you all know, as a new comer in a new place its had to fit in, to find you spots, and mainly for girls to find their hairdresser, cosmetician, etc...First of all,i'm a make-up artist,home and here i'm finishing a school too,so i can be quite international :)) , just started the hungarian language school (quite hard,to be honest- try KATEDRA NYELVISKOLA=LANGUAGE SCHOOL-they have it everywhere! i do it in Szekesfehervar with a really nice teacher).
So i'm going to write here my experiences trying to find my girly stuff- false eyelashes: tried it on Zsidro szalon-damn was expensive! 28 000huf-for 1 week!! so don't go there, even they say the girl/lady its a stylist in eyelashes by extreme eyelashes-she can't speak good english, so she's tricking you with the money(looong story about that experience), nails-well i don't have a nailgirl there, i'm peaky and always wishing crazy nails-seems that they can't do it...if u know one, please let me know! my hair i do it in Siofok at Balasza szalon by Joico, my bo goes to a private hairdresser, i'll txt u about that one later cuz i don't remember the name...he is in an apartment,but a fancy place. Cosmeticians-i need one!!! my eyebrows are not as they should be...so please share your experiences with me :) would make my life soooo much easier !!! ALL THE BEST!!

Wisam77 wrote:

How can I help you
:)

The topic of this post seems to indicate that the OP is looking for information from GIRLS..... :whistle: