Piano lessons?

I know this is a long shot... but I'm looking for an English speaking piano teacher in San Juan, in case anyone knows someone! I've called the Music Conservancy and am waiting to hear back, but I thought I'd try this too.

Hi did you find a teacher?  Can we share  ***

i have been looking too but hard to find.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Call or take ride over to the Conservatorio de musica on Ponce de León  in Miramar ... Ask to speak to Katy Jones... She will know.

Free school of Music (Escuela Libre De Musica) in Hato Rey. The teachers may moonlight. I attended that High School a thousand years ago :o

They prepare the students to go later to the concertvatory

Check instrument stores, they probably provide classes.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : no free ads please + post an ad in the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
luciaft wrote:
suzanne12345 wrote:

=)

Your post will likely get partially squashed by the moderators, no personal contact info allowed in the open site, send via private message in the future.

Oh I am sorry. Didn't know it wasn't allowed to reply on the public forum.

luciaft wrote:

Oh I am sorry. Didn't know it wasn't allowed to reply on the public forum.

Replies are allowed, but personal information like email, phone, addresses and the like are not. I guess you did not read the forum rules.

You can get away with it from time to time but once they notice it, they will remove the offending information and write a warning. If done too often they may disable your account for a time or permanently if they see the need.

Just letting you know for the future.

To send a private message click on the person's icon or name, this will take you to their profile, once there you will see a button to send a message. Those messages are not public, they are only seen by the sender and receiver.

Thanks Ray for the info:)