Annual leave-how long should you be in contract to get summer vacation

I have been offered a university teacher job in Riyadh. I am moving IA by the end of March this year. I would like to know how long should you be in a contract to be eligible for summer vacation or annual two month's leave. Pl reply.

could you please write the name of the university. its all depend on your employer . but mim will be one year contract. but make sure you finalized everything before came here.

In general you only become eligible for two months leave after completion of an year. But since universities have small breaks in every quarter and a long break in summers I am sure you can travel in them once your iqama is sorted.

majmaah  uni

Hi Live.ali
Any idea of rent i n Rumah for a hostel or studio?

It's a big university. You don't have to be worried about anything. you can get the one month annual leave after finish your first contract. However it's all depending on you (either you want to take once whole month or divided into parts).
Welcome to Saudi Arabia in Advance.
Kind Regard
Faisal.

Im entitled to 2 month's paid leave as per contract. But since Im joing in end of March 2015, do you think June/July 2015 could be conisdered leave period for me.

It depends on your job; I mean if you are assigned as a Teacher then it could be possible for you because end of June summer break will start,
in a university where I am working right now,  all the teachers are allow to take vacation during the summer but not administration, we are allow to work only  4 days a week,
Nevertheless I heard some of the universities in Riyadh, teachers are allowed to take vacation but administration department continue their duties like a normal days.