Casting for a French Mini Series

Hi, I am a freelance media professional based out of Chennai.

I am currently casting for a French Mini Series to be shot in India, called Rani.

I am a new member on this blog and I hope to reach out to those who might be interested in this opportunity!

Thanks.

Hi and welcome on Expat-blog! I suggest you to post in the  Chennai classifieds as well.

Thanks and good luck
Christine

Hey Can I get some more detials of the same.

Thanks Christine. Did post an ad yesterday... hopefully shall get responses.

Hi Leo... please send me your CV at [email protected] if you would like to find out more. Thanks

Hey,

I am mauritian looks like typicall South Indian, check me out for your upcomming serial. I am interested to act, call me if i am required for ? at 94430 64469

Kind regards.

Jack.
I can speak english, hindi, creaol, Tamil also.

what are the dates for ur film?

Hi

I am Rajesh, Nw i am in sweden. I like acting. I have acted and written few scripts during college days. You can consider me. I am intrested. I am back to chennai y Dec 22nd.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Hi!

Where can i buy this series? I am researching a book which is based in the same period. Any help will be highly appreciated :) Thank you!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

If you need someone who speaks French, let me know. What are the dates, duration, payment terms?

Hello :)

@pratikestaa : Welcome on board :par:

Please do note that this particular thread has been inactive since 2010, and you may not receive any response to your query.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team