Dr Sulaiman al habib

Im a filipino and I'm planning to apply for Dr Sulaiman al habib and i would like to know if they offer a good salary for staff nurses and a yearly vacation.

:)  PM'ed some info!

PM me the info too  :)

It would be great if you post the info here , so people who need some info would just read it instead of waiting for a PM ;)

Thanks  :top:

Hello everyone! Just new in this site.. Can I ask any opinion about the management in Dr. Suliman Al habib hospital? Thank you so much. Your answer will be appreciated..

Dear.

The hospital has several branches spread all over KSA as well as outside KSA. To maximize the changes of getting an answer, you should be more specific. Like which country, city, branch you are talking about.

i think all nurces get 3000-4000 riyal per month right.... and vacation time is 21 days per years.. you can use it at the end of 2 years..

@skhurram007 hello!thanks for your quick response.. I'm referring to Dr. Suliman Al habib hospital in Riyadh.. Do u have any idea how's.the management of the hospital sir? Thank u

Thank u sir.. How about their management when it comes to work?

had some friends working in this hospital. but since it's a private one, compensation is not that high though i think just enough for you to have a break even budget.

Lulou wrote:

@skhurram007 hello!thanks for your quick response.. I'm referring to Dr. Suliman Al habib hospital in Riyadh.. Do u have any idea how's.the management of the hospital sir? Thank u

Even in Riyadh, they have not less than 4 branches. Lol...

Well... As a patient point of view; on several occasions I felt that the doctors were given more importance as compared to the patients which was both surprising (customers always comes first) and some disappointment for me. On the other side of the picture, it is good for the doctors and staff.

As from staff point of view, they are one of the best places to work. I haven't been directly involved with them but from my contacts, they seems to be quite organized and decent for their staff. Not even one of my contacts were disappointed with them. So if you are coming to them as staff; it is one of the best hospitals in Riyadh and definitely a lot better for staff when compared to most of the hospitals.

Average salary at suliman alhabib is ~4000+accomidation, medical air tickets etc. If you are going to start your career than its good option.☺☺

Dr.Suliman Al Habib hospital is considered as A ClASS hospital and the people working there are treated very well.

Sairaghaffar wrote:

Average salary at suliman alhabib is ~4000+accomidation, medical air tickets etc. If you are going to start your career than its good option.☺☺

It is hard to agree with that. You are probably stating the average salary after excluding professional staff (Like Doctors).

sir,

i am a filipina and married wid with pakistani,,my daughter has completed her BDS and got 4yrs clinical job including teaching experiences..is their any dental job in Al Habib Hospital?

Kindly pls let me know

sir..any job for a lady dentist in Al habib hospital?..kindly pls let me know

It's better to apply to Ministry hospital such as National Guard and other hospital which is government hospital to be honest. Working to hospital like Dr. Al Habib is a decent hospital but private hospital to work as  staff nurse but I you want to be compensate better with a better benefits I'll rather recommend you applying to ministry hospital like national guard, king fahad medical city hospital, prince sultan and etc.  just saying
-Tommy (Filipino too)

Yeah,  I know right but I'm just collecting some others point of view from the said hospital. Anyways, Thank you so much for your response.. I appreaciate it..