Opening a fastfood in bali

hi
I would like to open a fastfood in Bali  and I have a few questions.
how can i set up?
how much should i pay a chef?
how much should i pay a Part-time employee ?(per hour)
how much should i pay to rent a place?(about price)
All I want to know what cost  I should expect . When I open my fastfood.
how many is international visitor in bali?(for 2014)

Thank you very much.
pilapila

In another area of this forum you mentioned that you wanted to invest US $25,000 in a fast food venture (somewhere else).

I'm sorry, but that'll just about cover a new bakso cart here in Bali, and that's it.

You will need at least ten times your 25K investment to even begin thinking about such a venture here on Bali.

thank you for reply
is it impossible for other cities?(padang, raja ampat, Lombok, bintan island, belitung island, Kuta)

The more remote areas of Indonesia will surely be less expensive in many ways than here in Bali, but at the same time, you're not going to run into many expats in those areas, and in general, Indonesians tend to prefer eating what Indonesians have cooked.  That later point will be especially true in the more remote areas of Indonesia.

You may look also into the other thread where members discussing about the changes of regulations to obtain a KITAS/IMTA (work permit).

It's not only that you will need much more money than the USD 25.000 to invest to buy a small restaurant, you as foreigner you would need to start your own PT to get lisence and your permits.