South african in Angers

Salut!

I'm from Johannesburg but I will be in France for 2 years doing my masters at a school in Angers. Anyone in the area?

Hi, I'm also from South Africa in Pretoria and I'm currently studying towards a phd in Angers....good to know there's another South African here

Hi,
I'm currently in Angers too (actually, half Paris/half Angers), about to finish a PhD. Would enjoy speaking English some time :)

Oh cool, perhaps we can meet for a drink sometime (when you are in Angers)  and do some English speaking  :)

Sure, that would be nice. I'm usually available from Tuesday to Thursday in the evening and I'm not far from the center of Angers (the "hyper centre" as they say :D). Maybe Majodina could join too... if he/she still follows this thread.

Hey guys, sorry I was in holiday mode for the past week. Any day between Tuesday and Thursday next week is cool for me if you are still available  :)

Hi, no problem, we're all busy :D Also for some reason I didn't get a reply notification this time.. Anyway, next Tuesday would be nice for me. Sending you more details in PM