University that does not respect people

Someone from Human Ressource in (do not mention the name here pls)contacted me since 3 weeks for an interview for a teaching position. We had a first skype meeting with the HR woman,,She gave me an appointment and she was 30 min late....
After that she fixed me another appointment with the Head of departement after two days.
I got skype, waited 2 hours online on skype without any news or any one informing me about the meeting.
After that, the woman sent me an e-mail saying that the Head of department was in a sudden meeting.
I told her to fix another date and sent her all needed papers such as diplomas,,,,
Since then, i am writing to them and they dont even reply .
This university does not respect people and after reading this forum,,I agree with that there is no respect at all.

bonsoir reine55;
Depuis que je suis retourné vivre au Liban (presqu'un an), j'ai constaté que les gens, heureusement pas tous, sont des menteurs.... et il faut faire avec ... n'est ce pas qu'on dit : il faut de tout pour faire un monde !!!  ;)
au plaisir de vous lire.
Pierre.

khalo18 wrote:

bonsoir reine55;
Depuis que je suis retourné vivre au Liban (presqu'un an), j'ai constaté que les gens, heureusement pas tous, sont des menteurs.... et il faut faire avec ... n'est ce pas qu'on dit : il faut de tout pour faire un monde !!!  ;)
au plaisir de vous lire.
Pierre.

ENGLISH please as this is an ENGLISH speaking forum.
Thank you.

reine55 wrote:

Someone from Human Ressource in (do not mention the name here pls)contacted me since 3 weeks for an interview for a teaching position. We had a first skype meeting with the HR woman,,She gave me an appointment and she was 30 min late....
After that she fixed me another appointment with the Head of departement after two days.
I got skype, waited 2 hours online on skype without any news or any one informing me about the meeting.
After that, the woman sent me an e-mail saying that the Head of department was in a sudden meeting.
I told her to fix another date and sent her all needed papers such as diplomas,,,,
Since then, i am writing to them and they dont even reply .
This university does not respect people and after reading this forum,,I agree with that there is no respect at all.

Hi,

what salary was proposed by HR ?