Looking for full furnish stodio room

Hi friend

This is paisa marma I m staying now in UAE Dubai first April move to Myanmar looking for room studio full furnish for 1 month April to march 2015

just letme know team

Hello paisa marma and welcome on board

I invite you to drop an advert in our Housing in Myanmar section of the forum to increase your chances to find a rental.

Kenjee
Expat.com team

[moderated: avoid free ads on the forum + pls post in the housing section]

Hie Pasai,

Someone is looking for somebody to take care of his condo whilst away on mission from 1-18 April 2015. The condo is 2 bedroomed , with spacious lounge, dining room and kitchen. He only needs $30/night. The apartment is fully furnished, with satelite TV.

Hi there:
There are very rare to find a such a studio apt but there are one-three bedrooms apartment with furnished. It´s starting from $300-2500 depending on locality which closer to downtown or near Inya lake.
Just to a ware of it to pay your rental fee for 6 months or 12 months as a one time payment in advanced. It is hard to undestand for foreigner who is normally to make a paymnet monthly.
Feel free to call me anytime at 959 79 555 9841 for any question you may require.

Winston Avatt
Khaing Family Realty

Hi Paisamarma,
No short term lease available in Yangon. The cheapest you can find is YMCA and average of $35/day/person or could be more. The rooms standard are poor.
It seems Nzaramasanga friend will be out of town during the Myanmar water festival. Ask for the pictures of the condo. $30 seems very reasonable. I wouldn't send money a head of time to hold it for your friend. NO OFFENCE TO Nzaramasanga.
Pls remember, timing of your friend visit to Yangon during tourist high season. All accommodation in Yangon will be more expensive than ever. Good luck.
Best regards,
Winston Paing.