Special schools for children in Riyadh

Just read your blog. Where you able to find any schools for special children in Riyadh? Can you please give me the contact details of the school?

I am also a parent of a special child.

Thank you.

Multinational school is the only school that I've heard of. Hope you find a place that caters to the needs of your child soon InshAllah.

Can you please give me directions to this multinational school? Or where is this located? So that I may check on their school programs and availability for this school year.

Thank you very much.

https://www.google.com.sa/search?q=multinational school riyadh&oq=multi&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j69i65l2j0l3.2816j0j4&client=ms-android-htc-rev&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=kp:xpd

Click on directions for the gps location. Hope that helps.

Multinational school and my little school just map google them. Unfortunately too long waiting list.

U could try multinational school. They have a special needs department as well as a learning support department.

check out www.abc-ksa.com

Hi everyone,

@ Natghattas, welcome on board  :) Can you please provide some more infos about the school you mentioned ?

I invite you to recommend the school in the Riyadh business directory so that members can easily find its contact details.

All the best,
Bhavna

Check out ABC Diagnostic and Learning Center. Www.abc-ksa.com

Pl let me know if you do occupational therapy as well. ASAP pl

any photographic job.and special education school teaching famale anda male

We provide occupational therapy, ABA therapy and speech therapy.

Hi my name ia dima im art teacher in sands international schoo location in oliah .... . we have section for special needs ... I don't know if that what you are looking for.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not propose your services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I can help you if u r in riyadh

Looking for ABA therapist in Riyadh for 3 year old

Charges per session OT and speech

Hi my son also has autsim  no school is taking him i sent him to day care they were beating him as he can not speak i searching for school for austic children how is your son now is he going to school

https://maps.app.goo.gl/?link=https://g … e3823cb5c1

My child is 6 years old from Pakistan I am looking for school in riyadh special care with education.

Can any one advise a normal school for special kid to study in normal school.

I can help. Pl contact ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

If anyone in Riyadh is special education teacher etc.Please reply

@Dr.JayaChandran .I am an Indian in Riyadh.How can I contact u??

Sny special educator in riyadh, if yes please contact me.

@Dr.Jayachandran
Good morning
How can you help to the child having mild autism symptoms?
I have one son with the same issue.

Thanks

Thank you ramma, will try and find more about it. Will let u know if something positive comes up.

- @shadab1
Hi
Did you get solved the problem.
Please advise since I m also in Riyadh looking school  fr my son.
Thanks
@imtyaz275
How old is ur child

For therapies plz visit sky clinic
It is the only cheapest therapy center available in Riyadh

Rest r all in range of 300-400 sar per session
Sky clinic provide speech ,lang ,OT  and ABA

My son is already going there

@Fehmeena how much does sky Clinic charge for each session ? Will they be covered in insurance?

@Dr.Jayachandran Please send me ur contact details as I m in urgent need to contact u

@vanessa0203 I need one to teach at home.R u willing?

@shadab1 IISR they have  special center

@Afreen Fatima

that's for severe cases

I intend to relocate from the UK to Riyadh next month, and as a parent of a 5-year-old child diagnosed with autism, I am seeking advice on any specialized schools in Riyadh that can accommodate him. Additionally, I would like to know if there are any occupational and speech therapy centers available in Riyadh and whether they are covered by insurance or require additional out-of-pocket payments.

Hi,

I intend to relocate from the UK to Riyadh next month, and as a parent of a 5-year-old child diagnosed with autism, I am seeking advice on any specialized schools in Riyadh that can accommodate him. Additionally, I would like to know if there are any occupational and speech therapy centers available in Riyadh and whether they are covered by insurance or require additional out-of-pocket payments.

Many Thanks

If anyone is searching for Autism/ ADHD support services, Speech Therapy/ Behavior Therapy, please contact.

Dr. Jay

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Posting contact details on the forum is not allowed