Sushis

Hello everyone,
I am new on the island, living in the Tampon, I would like to know where we could buy some nice sushis. I am addicted to it and haven't found anything yet.
Thx.

Coucou à tous,
Je suis nouvelle sur l'île, je vis au tampon, et j'aimerai savoir où ont pourrais acheter de bons sushi,  je n'en ai pas trouver depuis que je suis arriver.
Merci.

Hi

I don't know anywhere in the south of Reunion that does them, but if you come to the north you have a couple of options: Wasabi and Fujiya Japanese restaurants in St Denis town centre, and the Mon Sushi chain - there's one in St Denis' 'carré cathédrale' and another one at the Jumbo Duparc shopping centre.

Thanx, when I come in the area I will have a look then. But was hoping for one near us as we have it at least once a week. We are all fans of sushis in the family, even the three year old ;)

mel_motur wrote:

Hello everyone,
I am new on the island, living in the Tampon, I would like to know where we could buy some nice sushis. I am addicted to it and haven't found anything yet.
Thx.

Coucou à tous,
Je suis nouvelle sur l'île, je vis au tampon, et j'aimerai savoir où ont pourrais acheter de bons sushi,  je n'en ai pas trouver depuis que je suis arriver.
Merci.

hi mel_motur

you don't have to translate anything but if ever you wanted more answers i advise you to switch to the french version which is much more alive and busy.

why not try to make them? i can show you how to ...

christ

Hi there,

Saint Denis has got a couple of places but I cant really recommend any there. The one I know of closer to where you live is in Saint Pierre , the "Le Cap Mechant d'abbord" They are on the water front next to the harbour and they have a sushi special buffet on fridays. The problem is the popularity so you end up eating the rest of the buffet while waiting for the sushi ( this happened to me once) . Then you can also find a sushi traiteur - temana sushi who delivers and the other one I go to from time to time is on the Tamarin highway, the petrol station on the seaside close to Les trois bassins where I live.... it is the ZEN by  Cap mechant.

I hope this will help you and welcome to Reunion

Regards

Anton BOUWER

Hi Christina, I have just read your post and it could be a good idea to have a sushi evening where everyone makes his own to share with all....

Regards

Anton

AntonB wrote:

Hi Christina, I have just read your post and it could be a good idea to have a sushi evening where everyone makes his own to share with all....

Regards

Anton

is it me ? christina!! :o

Antony, i'm christelle... and yes!! i totally agree with the idea!!let's have a sushi party!!yumyum!!!
christ

Thank you Christin....... Elle.  My bad.   

Rgds. Anton

That is indeed a wonderful idea :)

AntonB wrote:

Thank you Christin....... Elle.  My bad.   

Rgds. Anton

Are you "taquining" me? :/ ok Antonella!! :D

christ