Make friends in Abu dhabi

Hi everyone.
My name is ciara. I'm a 28 year old irish girl moving to abu dhabi in march to work in a nursery. Am quite nervous as I am moving alone. Looking to make friends in abu dhabi.
Thanks

Hi Clara,
This is a very nice city and hope you may enjoy the stay. People are friendly and helpful. You can contact me. I'm living in abu Dhabi.

Hi  ciara
Hope all is well, i moved to abu dhabi in september it is really nice here and easy to meet new people.
I also work in a nursery and love it, im sure you will get on great.
Feel free to get intouch with me
Good luck

Hi Ciara,
I'm moving to AD at the end of the month from London. Also nervous as I'm moving alone. Would be interested to hear how you settle in.
Anne

Hi Anne
I moved from london to AD on my own and was nervous you will be fine everyones friendly here and easy to get on. Where will you be working i currently work in a nursery and love it.
Feel free to ask any questions or any worries u may have

Zakia

I m also relatively new to city , living in corniche.. looking for good friend to pass weekend time in good way....

Hi Ciara,   I moved in a few months back too. People are more professional and u knw once you start makin friends place  feels welcoming 😊 all the best 👍

Hey friends ship with me reply

You are welcome in Abu Dhabi
It is very nice city. I used to teach Irish and English teachers Arabic language they are very happy here
Everything comfortable and nice many western events and people here.
If you need I can help you when you come

Regards

[Moderated: Personal infos are not allowed on the forum.  Thank you]

hi m joy from abu dhabi

Hi Jo
Thank you for respons
I m in Abu Dhabi

[Moderated: Personal infos are not allowed on the forum.  Thank you]

Hi

Hi Ciara how are you doing?
Don't worry coz u r not alone we are all just like you Lol
Well hope to hear from you soon
As you can consider me as ur friend

Hi,
dont be nervous. It is a nice place. Social security is very good.
You need any help. Plz write back.

Varun
[Moderated: For your own safety, personal infos are not allowed on the forum.  Thank you]

hello joy. Where in abu dhabi? regards, Mark

hello ciara how are you .abu dhabi is very nice place i hope you can enjoy  your life in abudhabi

Hi Welcome to UAE.

Everyone's Friendly here. Nothing to worry about!

I moved alone here in Abu Dhabi as young as 23 y/o. I feel the same thing you are feeling right now. At first month, i miss my home country, but in succeeding months, i am able to get along with other expats here and enjoying my stay here so far. Now, I'm an expat for 2years and didn't had any regret of moving and working here. Just enjoy and live with it",

Hi,

My name is Frederic, I am also looking for new friends. Nice to meet you! :)

Hi Clara and all friends i' d like too make friends in Abu Dhabi and everyone are welcome to message me  :)

Hi Ciara,

Are you here yet?

Don't worry if not, AD is very friendly, safe and nice to live in. You'll make a lot of friends quickly as nearly everyone is in the same position. Anything you need is here and its a lot different to the way the media likes to portray the middle east. If you have any specific questions you can ask here or MSG me. There are also groups here that you can join when you are new in town to hangout with and meet like minded people.

Atb,

Pete

Hi all,

This is a little reminder, Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you.
Expat.com team

I used to live in AD for the last year and half. Its very nice city

Hello , yes u are right.. i'm also in abudhabi from 10 years.

you are wellcom to Abudhabi ..

HI, I HOPE YOR HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT PERSON.

Hi great to see ur post. Are u still in AbuDhabi?

You welcome to AD, ready to join.

welcome to Abu Dhabi, I am a motor biker if your interested.

Dearest Clire...

No need to worry...

Abudhabi is a so cute place and you can find many good friends like me here...

ALWAYS WELCOME.....BE HAPPY....

I am looking to have friendship , kindly contact me at ***, as very new in Abu dhabi and feeling alone

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I hope you have already reached AD and enjoy the life here.

Hi
I plan to arrive in Abu Dhabi to work as an Electrical Instructor in August and I am trying to create a social network before I arrive and also like minded friends and or acquaintances
Feel free to respond ,either way I hope you'll have a fantastic day !

Keith

hi, I will also be moving to AD towards end of August as mechanical instructor, looking for networking and from South Africa.

Regards

Hi ,
I plan to arrive the later part of August as well .
I will be an electrical instructor
Feel free to contact me

Thanks
Keith

Hey,  I am considering moving out to Abu Dhabi  with my husband and 3 kids  but as it's such a huge decision I'm looking at all the pros and cons! How are you finding it? It's so scary. ....just want to make sure it's right for us! Thanks kirsty  :) x

Welcome..

Avoid Sharing your Personal contact information:

Hello! Been a few months here now! Havnt gone out at all! Git any meetups?

Closed