Participation in a brief survey for my PhD Dissertation study

Greetings all,
I am looking forward to moving to Qatar in the near future.
nice to learn about your experiences.

I am a doctoral student at University of Phoenix (DM/IST program) conducting research in support of my PhD Dissertation on understanding cultural differences and experiences with global business.
   I am seeking input from professional expatriates, like you, who have experience working in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and willing to participate in this research.

Your perspective is very important to gather your opinions and perceptions about the expatriate experience, the cultural adaptation process, leadership challenges, and some of the management issues associated with international assignments in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).

To access the Multiple Choice Survey please click on the link below, or copy and paste the link in the browser:

surveymonkey.com/s/Jinan-Quantitative

The research survey complies with all Institutional Review Board (IRB) privacy requirements and is completely confidential. Your answers will be completely anonymous and analyzed with combination with other members' responses.

Your participation in this study is strictly voluntary.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Hello jinanz

I invite you to drop an advert in the Looking for testimonies in Qatar so as to better spread the word.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks for your recommendation. that is so awesome.