First steps - wish to retire in Thailand, share your experience!

Hi
I'm new to this particular forum. Why have I joined? Because my husband and I are seriously considering retirement in Thailand. We've  just returned from a long holiday with our daughter who lives and works in SE Asia and we would now like to live in that part of the world. What better way to obtain information, but from people who are already there.

Fedupwithuk wrote:

Hi
I'm new to this particular forum. Why have I joined? Because my husband and I are seriously considering retirement in Thailand. We've  just returned from a long holiday with our daughter who lives and works in SE Asia and we would now like to live in that part of the world. What better way to obtain information, but from people who are already there.

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest you read through the many threads in the forum category list right hand side of this page first for information and then perhaps ask some questions that members can then respond to.

Where is you daughter living, would be a good start.  And where are you coming from? What country?  There are many places for you to live in Thailand, in the city or in more quiet area's.  First we need a answer to these questions, before we can help very much.