XBOX live

Hi all,
Could anyone help...is it possible to have Xbox live in Bahrain?
TIA xx

It is possible to connect to LIVE by using a vpn or creating an account that is not the same region you live  :idontagree:

Yes it is possible, just try creating an american or british account , and also, as you know i presume, you need a live card or credit card to to be a live subscriber .

If you need those i would be happy to order them for you online, as they are a little bit expensive here in bahrain and they are sent instntly to the e-mail if you order them online from certain websites.

best wishes and joyful gaming

I kept my PSN account info from the US and it works just fine.  I don't need a VPN to run anything but that may be another difference between PSN and XBL.  I would imagine as long as your XBox is "from" a country that allows the access it wouldn't be an issue.

Good luck and enjoy!

So Ryan , your a PS3 gamer too ???

I am - I mainly play with my friend in Australia over the weekends.  Far Cry 4 and Army of Two, going to start Red Dead again also.  I am not a fan of the straight shooters like COD etc, I like the story-mode co-op stuff.

We are bringing the Xbox, with a current live account over from the UK, so hopefully we shouldn't have an issue. Thanks everyone  :)

Yes, you can get it via email just contact the seller of 4SaleUSA.com