HELLO...

I AM RICARDO, 47 YEAR YOUNG ASIAN AMERICAN...BEEN LIVING IN ECUADOR FOR ABOUT A YEAR...JUST FINALLY BEGINNING TO SETTLE DOWN IN QUITO AFTER DOING SOME SIGHT SEEING AND INVESTMENT RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES IN THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY...I AM LOOKING FOR EITHER PASSIVE OR ACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER(S)...I HAVE ALREADY NETWORKED A GROUP OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONALS AND TOGETHER WE HAVE ACQUIRED LARGE REAL ESTATE ASSETS TO BE DEVELOPED.

AT THE MOMENT WE ARE KID EXCITED IN DEVELOPING THE LONGEST AND FASTEST WATER SLIDE IN A NATURAL PARK SETTING  AT OUR BANOS PROPERTY ( SECOND MOST VISITED CITY TOURIST ATTRACTION IN ECUADOR ).

BUT WE NEED TO EXTEND NETWORK OF OUR GROUP TO ACCOMMODATE THE FINANCIALS REQUIRED...ANY INTERESTED OR CURIOUS EXPATS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME...EVEN IF IT'S JUST FOR SMALL TALK...I LOVE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE !

BEST REGARDS.

RICK CELL/WHATSAPP #: 098 441 8235....EMAIL: [email protected].

ricardochoiro wrote:

AT THE MOMENT WE ARE KID EXCITED IN DEVELOPING THE LONGEST AND FASTEST WATER SLIDE IN A NATURAL PARK SETTING  AT OUR BANOS PROPERTY (SECOND MOST VISITED CITY TOURIST ATTRACTION IN ECUADOR).

Vaya, your energy is just bursting off the page.                                   
"KID EXCITED..."

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

But, Ricardo, you got some 'splainin' to do...

Why are you shouting at us.... ;)

LOL...I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS !...HONESTLY, I CAN'T SEE WHAT I TYPE UNLESS IS IN LARGE FONTS....THANKS FOR THE ENERGY COMPLIMENT THOUGH...THAT'S HOW I FEEL !

cccmedia wrote:

Why are you shouting at us.... ;)

And why are you posting phone# and email address?

Hello Ricardo,

Expat-blog forums are not intended for advertising of any kind. You should be posting your (free) ad to the Looking for Business Partners section of our CLASSIFIEDS.

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/so … tners.html

Your ad will remain current there, as opposed to in the open forum where it will continue moving towards the back pages as new topics are posted.

Also you can safely post contact information and other details about your venture there. It is strongly recommended that members DO NOT post personal / identifying information, including but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, FB and Whatsapp accounts, etc., to the forum for obvious security reasons.

Thank-you for your cooperation and understanding.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

ricardochoiro wrote:

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS ! ...HONESTLY, I CAN'T SEE WHAT I TYPE UNLESS IS IN LARGE FONTS...

Most browsers allow you to enlarge the font with a couple of clicks at a spot in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Although it may seem cumbersome the first few times you do it, it becomes an easy thing, and is a great alternative in my experience to dealing with reading glasses.

Also, in your case, RIcardo, it will reduce the amount of "splainin' to do."

And since you are seeking investors, we advise you stop yellin' at 'em :cool:

cccmedia in Quito

ricardochoiro wrote:

CURIOUS EXPATS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME...I LOVE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE.

I think you'll have better success with getting contacts if you put more thought into your thread name(s).

The name you picked for this thread makes you look like an uncreative thinker -- which I know you're not.

Choosing an attractive thread name focuses your approach.   It also drives Web traffic your way in an era when prospective readers have too many threads to choose from, and need a reason to click on yours.

cccmedia in Quito

Hi Ricardo and welcome on board,

as recommended by James, I invite you to post in the classifieds section.

And yes, you should avoid posting your personal details on any forum (who know who could contact you) + please post in lower caps

Thanks, all my wishes of success,

Julien

-thread closed-

Closed