Any kind of help will be highly appreciated (LEGAL PROBLEM) TRANSFER

Hello Members, currently i am stuck in a serious problem related to my Sponsorship transfer, any kind of help or even a piece of advice would be very highly appreciated.

I have completed my contract with my company,now i need to change sponsor as the company is very very bad, salary was never on time, work is very bad as there is no order or system.  I was locally hired, i was born here, i live with my parents, i do not have any one back at India to live with. I have another job ready with me. What am i supposed to do now? what are the possibilities and actions that i can take???

From past 3 months more than 6 people have got exit when they asked for transfer and more than 10 have escaped from the company. I do not have any bad remarks here and i have notified before my contract was about to end that i do not wish to continue.

If any body can help me it would be very generous and great, or else if any body knows any legal person who deals with this kind of cases. thank you and waiting.

As you transfered your sponsorship from dad to employer , your employer has to give release , I suggest you visit MOL office and inquire !

That's the legal law !
You don't need any help just MOL is enough :)

Keep us updated !

Brother

right , go immediate to MOL , customer service , but if your company in RED you can transfer easily otherwise go and issue case.

Thank you very very much for the suggestions. by the way wouldn't it get worse if i go to MOL and things dont turn up well. As he is a saudi and knows law and loop holes better than me?

brother ,

Just go and check , ask them in CUSTOMER SERVICE , even he is saudi ,rules clear , he can not play as he want.

Sir, I help. I file a law suit againts the Sponsor for wrongly arrest and false accusation which cost me 10 months in jail at Labor Office. The case takes long time. Now already 3 months. I am running out time and money. Is it ok to do naqal kapalh ?
Please replay ...
Thanks you very much indeed.
Nuki Emilza

gunner757 wrote:

As you transfered your sponsorship from dad to employer , your employer has to give release , I suggest you visit MOL office and inquire !

That's the legal law !
You don't need any help just MOL is enough :)

Keep us updated !

No such law exist in book, Its a self assumed law and misunderstood one by expats. Its company's will to transfer you or give you final exit (even if you have transferred from you Dad or from your own previous sponsor). However if you file case you will get justice but you need some support from your embassy too in that case.

alsairy12345 wrote:

Brother

right , go immediate to MOL , customer service , but if your company in RED you can transfer easily otherwise go and issue case.

I appreciate you helping the guy with the best of your knowledge, however pls review the laws in MOL website specially for RED category. Iqama must be expired to transfer from REd category employer. Valid iqama cannot be transferred.