Housemaid

Hello, we are living in district 2 and looking for a maid. From 10.30 am till 6.30 pm. If you speak english, have experience with this kind of jobs and have references which we can check we like to hear from you. Cooking is also part of the job.

Quynh is my name. Im 28 years old. I borned and grew in Ninh Thuan province which have many sunny and windy. Now I live and work in Ho chi minh city.

I graduated in Van Lang university, specially Bussiness Administration. Im sales admin at a door company. Every night, I give time go to tutor for 8 years old to 14 years old (examples: Maths, Chemical,..). Every weekends, I usually give a litte time go to a Ki Quang pagoda which I come to help some homeworks and feed some orphaned childrens. Besides, I can resolse and arrage everything.

A other reason which I want to apply housekeeper or au pair in your family because I will become a Au pair in a next time in Norway.
I really like help your family look after your childrens, do homeworks or any thing which you need me helping immediately. May be, I dont a best person , but I can a responsibility person. You can TRUST me absolutely.

Thus. I can cook some Vietnamese dishes. You can teach cooking some other dishes which come from your country. I will be excited when learing these. Besides, I will exchange some Vietnamese culture and on the contrary.

I hope that I will receive your feedback

Best Regard

Quynh

@ mees > Please note that the forum is not the appropriate place to offer a job.

Therefore, i invite you to post an ad in the Housemaid jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section please, it is more appropriate.

Thanks

Priscilla :)

(Topic closed )

Closed