Insurance and saving policy

HELP PLEASE .....

I am Mr Tan from Singapore

I approach many banks, insurance co in BKK to purchase Insurance and Saving policy under my name. However,
beneficary alone must go to a boy who is Thai National aged 2 years old. His mother is only a family friend of mine.
In Bangkok, underwriters requires me to write the reasons why i need to nominate him as my beneficiary on the application form for their consideration. However i am not comfortable to state my reasons. Please advise how to overcome this issue.
I am open to any investments / insurance / saving or other policy in Thailand that DO NOT require me to state reasons why i want him to be my beneficiary on the application form.

I will be travelling to BKK coming March 2015. Because my stay is only 3 working days, i wish to be more inform on this matter

While you're in SG, look for lawyers who had office in Bangkok and they can advise you on how to do it. Perhaps a trust fund or will etc. You can have an insurance policy in SG instead of Thailand thus have the boy as your beneficiary. There must be something not "open" as you can't state the relationship and take a policy in Thailand instead of in SG.

HI
Thank for your fast response.
I have already explore all options taking up a insurance policy is Sg for him.
For this instance it is better to take up a policy in Thailand instead

Orginial plan was to take up a Life insurance or saving policy, when mature the payout will benefit him when he grow up.  Msg me should you come across any insurance / saving policy in Thailand that DO NOT require me to state reasons why i want him to be my beneficiary on the application form.