Urgent Help Finding Chris in Al Ain!!!

Hello there,

As I said it is a bit of a long-shot, but I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction of a local Al Ain basketball group?

The thing is we recently traded at Street Feast in Jahli Park and a very nice young man called Chris worked a day with us and wanted to work with us this weekend in Abu Dhabi too.

The problem is that we parted quickly, so didn't exchange numbers and I need to be sure that he is going to turn up in Abu Dhabi or our "goose" will be cooked, due to under-staffing.

His mother was an African American teacher called Taniqua - I think. He was 17 and had an 18 yr old brother who he was going to bring to work too. The only other thing I know about him was that he was studying from home on-line and that he played basketball in team 3 in an Al Ain league on Wednesdays.

I was hoping upon hope that you might perhaps know him, or know someone who might know him, and put us in touch?

I am staying at the Traders Hotel Abu Dhabi tel: 02 510 8888 rm 438

My UK phone number is +447989387441

Maybe you could also post this on any Al Ain teacher / US community user groups you can think of that might be able to spread the word?

The event is running Thursday - Sat on the Corniche in Abu Dhabi.

I think it will be even busier than Al Ain, hence this desperate appeal!

It would be great to know that you got this message.

If you can help I will happily send you loads of hot dogs for a cookout at some point?

Also if you know any other youngsters or any age really that might like to lend us a hand at Street Feast, we would be eternally grateful!

Hoping to hear from you!!!

With every best wish

Hello abiyec123 and welcome to the forum of Expat.com :)

By droping an advert in the Missing people in Al Ain you may better spread the word and find him.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you so much!

I will do just that.

If you happen to know anyone who'd like a streetfood experience a la the film Chef - pls  mention us?

All the very best