Mnc registration

hai mam/sir  my name is jinu james,i am a indian citizen,i want register maila nursing council ,its possible

Yes, it is possible if they accept your certificates, work experience and training.

Bigger problem might be getting a visa to come to Malta from Benghazi ?

Cheers
Ricky

Sir Ricky,

I am currently here in Libya, do you think sir that the Malta government may issue an entry visa to Morocco so I may get there from here..thanks a lot

No, the Malta cannot issue an entry visa for Morocco.

Morocco is a sovereign state and, as far as I know, Malta does not represent Morocco.

Do you have a visa for Malta. That might be difficult too ...

Cheers
Ricky

Sir Ricky,

I appreciate the information... Actually, I don't have a visa yet, however I think I am on my way on the process.. As of now, you helped me divulge things regarding my application... I had hoped to pursue my application on some other realistic way...

The situation really is difficult on my part, on the other hand I keep my fingers crossed in regards with this matter.

More power!

Maureen

ricky wrote:

No, the Malta cannot issue an entry visa for Morocco.

Morocco is a sovereign state and, as far as I know, Malta does not represent Morocco.

Do you have a visa for Malta. That might be difficult too ...

Cheers
Ricky

Hi ricky,

I think she is trying to say this:
"....as there is no Maltese Embassy in Zliten and I cannot travel to Tripoli, can I travel to Morocco and apply for a visa at the Maltese Embassy there?"

Indeed it is sir...