Seeking female friends

Am in Rabat seeking female friends just to hangout, club or take a drink and share other cultures

Andre Smart wrote:

Am in Rabat seeking female friends just to hangout, club or take a drink and share other cultures

Just to remind you this forum is not a dating site.
Thank you.

Did i tell u that i was looking for date ?? a man can not be friends with ladies?? does that mean that he looking for women? do not be citly.

Andre Smart wrote:

Did i tell u that i was looking for date ?? a man can not be friends with ladies?? does that mean that he looking for women? do not be citly.

I am just reminding you that is all.

If you are only looking for females as friends then the forum administrators will have no problem with that.
Some men, however, do use forums as a place to link up with women and that is against forum policy and rules.
When these guys are found out they are banned from the forum.

And please read through the terms and conditions of the forum which you can find at the bottom of the page.

Andre Smart wrote:

He's not being citly, whatever that is supposed to mean. You're specifically seeking female friends. If a woman posted a thread, asking for male friends, what would you think she's looking for? If just a friend, then you're citly.

Lol. He seems to have gone on to greener pastures in any case.

Citly boy.

citly topic!

Closing it down :D

Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed