Luxury One BR [Large] apartment available End of March [LEASE TAKEON]

Hi All

I am bugging out of Singapore and heading to Hong Kong for a new contract! My lease actually ends mid June so I have a few months left. I can't pay for two leases as I'll be broke and even if i pull the whole diplomatic clause it is less than a year!

So I need a replacement tenant. the place is next to the Cathay building, very central with an open plan living and dining area, separate kitchen and two bathrooms.

A decent size bedroom that takes a queen bed [Aussie size] and two side tables with room to spare. The bedroom has an ensuite as well [2nd Bathroom]. Ample storage space and a nice large outdoor terrace with a BBQ. I MAY THROW THAT IN A TEASER TO GET YOU TO STAY!
Its a 4 min walk to plaza Sing, 10 mins to Bugis, 15 or so over Fort Canning to Clarke Quay and 10 mins to Orchard Road.

It has been great place and so convenient! It also has a infinity pool with views of the city and BBQ pits.

The price for all of this $4300 pm.

This is an urgent posting as I need to secure a tenant by March!

SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY - NO TYRE KICKERS!

VIEWINGS WILL BE ARRANGED IN STRICT TIME SLOTS ACCORDING TO THE RESPONSE TO THE ADVERTISEMENT. TURN UP ON THE ADVERTISED DATES. NO EXCEPTIONS OUTSIDE THESE TIMES AS I FIND IT FRUSTRATING WHEN PEOPLE ARE LATE OR NO SHOWS.

Jim

Please insert an ad in this site's classifieds section.
And you may tone down your voice a bit, since you (probably) don't want to offend interested people into not contacting you because of this. It's a tenants' market at the moment, so you have to accommodate them, not the other way round!

Hi jim > as beppi said, here is the housing section, please post your ad there> https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/singapore/ Thank you