I have a beautiful Home for sale, does any one need to buy.

I have a beautiful home in La Ceiba Honduras, in the area Playas del Peru.
Very safe area, and very close to Police station of the area. The home was built in 2006, it is our peace of heaven. I am unable to go back, because my husband suffered from Spinal Cord Injury, in the month of October 2014. It has changed our lives completely. The house needs TLC since we only travel during the Summer months. I want to sell it, but only to someone who will appreciate it. It is very close to the beach, and if you go across the high way, the mountain is right there.  I lived there with my four girls, and my husband.  If you are interested please let me know.

If you want to see it from the outside, it is a white house, with Tejas on the roof and lots of fruit trees. Behind the propane company, about 100 yards on the right hand side. You cannot go it, but can see it from outside.  Four bathrooms, Four bedrooms, One is a huge Master bedroom which could be easily rented to tourist, completely independent from house. Three and half bathrooms, One office or bedroom, Family room, Breakfast nook, Kitchen that needs repairs, formal living room, formal dining room.  Huge hallway with 20 feet ceiling. Two stories and beautiful views of the mountain.

Can I see some pics of this house and location like an address.

Hello ceiba77 and welcome on board Expat.com

The most appropriate place for your advert would be the Housing in Honduras section of the forum.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed