Good Coffee in Jeddah?

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows an excellent barista in Jeddah?
I have to admit I am a bit spoilt for top of the line coffee from back home and I am craving it.

For those Londoners out there I recently got back from London on holidays and it seems to have picked up there. Places like Monmouth, Nude and Climpson & Sons are amongst my favourites.

I buy the Bonnon coffee and it's not too bad. The question is can I get better?

I can't exactly compare anything to Bonnon as I haven't tried it, however, my fave so far is Costa - my fave in the states was Coffee Bean and it's just not the same - I saw a presentation of Japanese low-acidity coffee from Bubble Tea this weekend and I might want to try it .

I haven't been to Costa yet I don't think..? Do they sell beans?
Coffee bean and Tea leaf is another I should have a look at as well.
The japanese coffee sounds interesting.
Thanks for the heads up Rareshine.  :)

Have you tried Cinnabon ? It's on Tahlia Street.

I think? Costa sells beans but excellent on all espresso especially cortado - just that perfect mix of little foam and espresso - Coffee Bean sells beans in the states, maybe even here ?

I brought some Sumatra beans from the states yuuuuum - little on the acidic side

Bonnon Café is a good option as well as Tim Hortons (the Canadian Brand) now open in Red Sea Mall.

If you want to go the extra mile and look for top brands like Illy and others then you can try Konouz Coffee House, it's the main supplier for good coffee in Jeddah and they are located in Al Fay'ha area Tel: 6301878, the map in this like will help you find it

http://www.daleeli.com/en/profile/%D9%8 … 8%A9/47090:top: