Looking for the family in Meknes

Dear All friends

Sorry if i post my messages here, i want to asking help about the information about one family in meknes when i was been visited Meknes around 1995/ 1996, they are already like my own family but actually they couldn't  speak english and their communication just by arabic and french so i was difficult that time  to communicated with them  , it was been long time ago, and i would love really contact them again now, coz so many years i was lost contact with them,
i have some clues about the family , about the address, members name of family
And please if you guys  who live around the street nearby in meknes ,would you  help me to get information about the family i was looking for?
I really do appreaciated and hope can hear from you soon about the information.

warm regards and sincerely

mel

Since you speak French, you're better off asking on the Francophone forum, as it's far more active than this one for obvious reasons:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4053

And some details about them would be helpful.

Regards

Thanks Dear Friend

hai friend thanks for the answer and info..
But unfortunately i ca't write and speak French friend :)

once again thank you very much for your kindly attention

Best regards

mel

indonesianoholic wrote:

Thanks Dear Friend

hai friend thanks for the answer and info..
But unfortunately i ca't write and speak French friend :)

once again thank you very much for your kindly attention

Best regards

mel

Well when I checked out your profile, on the language section, it said you speak French, so I based my suggestion on that. I guess you added it by mistake. Anyway, you can use a translator such as google translate or whatever, and post the same thing on the Francophone forum. It's more active than this one, and as such, there is more likelihood that someone can help you out.

Good luck.

Dear Friend

thank you so much dear friend your your help..
yes i did it and i wil try to reply to the forum like you mention it..

May God Blessing you all the time

Sincere me

mel

(Moderated :  :offtopic: + no free ads = register in the business directory)

hello,
i took a look on what you wrote, i live in Meknes, i guess i can help you.

hey,

i can help as i'm from meknes and basically if providing more information, then it will make it easy :)