Getting VISA for Indian female !

I am presently working in Oman. I wish to bring my cousin (female) here to Oman for any business expected to take off almost after a year. She wishes to be here for market survey before start of her new venture. Is there any possibility to get her a VISA? Or if there is any alternate to go for a small investment as business partner to get her VISA? Please advice.

Hello SWATHISENTHIL and welcome to the forum of Expat.com

I invite you to browse through the visas for Oman section of the forum to gather as much info while waiting for some members to revert back with some answers.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks  !

SWATHISENTHIL wrote:

I am presently working in Oman. I wish to bring my cousin (female) here to Oman for any business expected to take off almost after a year. She wishes to be here for market survey before start of her new venture. Is there any possibility to get her a VISA? Or if there is any alternate to go for a small investment as business partner to get her VISA? Please advice.

Hi SWATHISENTHIL,

Getting a visit visa for a single Asian lady would be near impossible.

You can very well forget getting a visit visa as that is no more issued.

But you could try applying for a business visa (valid for stay of up to 21 days), by providing enough evidence about the project that you are planning on starting.

For everything, a local partner is mandatory - including to apply for any entry visa.

Good luck.

Thank you very much Sumitran for your response !