Recommended Money Changer in Makati

Hello everyone. I hope you are all in a good mood! :D

So I live in the Ayala avenue and need to change USD to PHP. Do you have any recommended place that has a good rate?

Salamat :)

We usually change our money at SM store Malls , we find there rate very competitive to the small money changers on the street and much safer.
The bank rates are definitely not a good choice.
My two pesos,
Réal D

You can just have it changed in Czarina located in Tower 1 Exchange Center bldg.,,  Ayala Triangle.  I always have mine changed there .

I use xoom to transfer my money from my u.s. bank acct to myself here in the Philippines and they change it to pesos when they give it to me. no need for a money changer

Dreal1 wrote:

We usually change our money at SM store Malls , we find there rate very competitive to the small money changers on the street and much safer.
The bank rates are definitely not a good choice.
My two pesos,
Réal D

Thank you for your two pesos (I'll keep the change :D). Gonna go to SM this weekend. Really appreciate your answer, Réal D!

rubycaoile wrote:

You can just have it changed in Czarina located in Tower 1 Exchange Center bldg.,,  Ayala Triangle.  I always have mine changed there .

Ah, I visited Ayala Triangle Park yesterday. Will check it out again soon. Thank you!

tommieboy999 wrote:

I use xoom to transfer my money from my u.s. bank acct to myself here in the Philippines and they change it to pesos when they give it to me. no need for a money changer

I checked their website. Seems cool! Thank you for your suggestion. *handshake*

Do not go to SM foreign exchange, as they monopolized and the rates are not as good as the others. I change my foreign currencies in SANRYS in Glorietta, Ayala Center, Makati. They have a good rate better than SM. Just ask the concierge of Glorietta their exact location. Take care.

noelortegareyes wrote:

Do not go to SM foreign exchange, as they monopolized and the rates are not as good as the others. I change my foreign currencies in SANRYS in Glorietta, Ayala Center, Makati. They have a good rate better than SM. Just ask the concierge of Glorietta their exact location. Take care.

I just checked the rates and SM Mall is 44.436p and Sanrys is 44.284p / US dollar ???
Are you an owner?
Don't be so hard on SM Malls , if they weren't here another half of the Philippines would be unemployed 😊
But really all I am trying to say is change your money in a mall instead of on a street somwheres , where your a sitting duck for bandits. 
Just my two pesos,
Réal D

noelortegareyes wrote:

I see. Thank you for your comment. I have already changed my money in another place, but I'll check SANRYS next time I visit Glorietta. Thanks.

Dreal1 wrote:
noelortegareyes wrote:

I just checked the rates and SM Mall is 44.436p and Sanrys is 44.284p / US dollar ???
Are you an owner?
Don't be so hard on SM Malls , if they weren't here another half of the Philippines would be unemployed 😊
But really all I am trying to say is change your money in a mall instead of on a street somwheres , where your a sitting duck for bandits. 
Just my two pesos,
Réal D

Noted. Will always change my money in a safe place. Thank you for your input, Réal D. Have a nice Sunday!

middleborn wrote:
Dreal1 wrote:
noelortegareyes wrote:

Are you an owner?
Just my two pesos,
Réal D

Noted. Will always change my money in a safe place. Thank you for your input, Réal D. Have a nice Sunday!

cant get much safer than having your money delivered right to your front door.. and that's what xoom offers for no extra charge..

tommieboy999 wrote:

cant get much safer than having your money delivered right to your front door.. and that's what xoom offers for no extra charge..

Hm, you're right, tommieboy999. Thank you for your input!

Hi tommieboy999,
I want to send money from Canada to the Philippines using Zoom,but this is what I got back from them on an email.

Thank you for contacting Xoom Customer Service.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process payments using Canada issued bank account, debit or credit card. You can send funds to any of the countries we serve provided that you will be using a U.S. issued payment source such as a bank account, debit or credit card, regardless of where you currently reside.  For more information, please visit us at https://www.xoom.com/help/how-do-i-pay- … ansaction.

If you prefer discussing this by phone please call us any time at 877-815-1531 (within the U.S.) or 415-395-4225 (outside the U.S.).
Sincerely,
Xoom Customer Service

How are you able to send money from Canada? Or which bank are you using?

Thanks for your help.

Gooday

I tend to use the Money Changer at Greenbelt 1 as they tend to be fair and offer a good rate.  Also have used the Money Changer at Makati Cinema Sq instead the phone shop - they also offer a fair rate

Pat Hawkins

yes you can go and change money in A.Venue mall in makati Ave. for me them change is best then others

When we're in Makati we always use this one
.Sanrys Foreign Currency Exchange Inc.
2nd Floor The Link Building Ayala Center
Makati
1226 Metro Manila.
Rates are good.
It's just across the Road from The Landmark store Entrance. Above Ansons Appliances.

middleborn wrote:

Hello everyone. I hope you are all in a good mood! :D

So I live in the Ayala avenue and need to change USD to PHP. Do you have any recommended place that has a good rate?

Salamat :)

theres one in greenbelt 1.

the one your  talking with is sanry's