Married with an Algerian boy

Hi

I just get married with an Algerian boy in UK.

We are a bit confuse about the next step...applying for his VISA.

If anyone can give me some advises I will be very much appreciated.

Sorry for my English

Thank you
Cosmina

Congratulatio all the best.
it is prettey straightforward print two visa application form complet and sign ( please see the link; http://www.algerian-consulate.org.uk/in … to-algeria) 2 pictures, original passport, marriage certificate and an invitation letter from your husband family saying that they are willing to host you and the fees
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you do require further information, i run an expat business in Algeria
Best Regards

Hi
Thanks for information.
As I mention in the previous message we had get married in UK, we are currently living here and we are not planing to go in Algeria for the moment.
His visa is EXPIRED from last year and now he is going every month to emigration office to sign an document.
What exactly he/we need to do now?

Thank you

Ah ok, i am sorry now i understand, in order for him to get a residency visa you have to exrcice the EEA Treaty right
you have to be residing in UK, full time employed and you have to show that is a genuine relationship
if you need more detailed information email me on: [email protected]
Best Regards

Congrats on your marriage.
Contact the immigration office is what you can do to get the information you need.

@Sleham1: thanks for your contribution.
Instead to give information on a private basis it's better to share your experiences or knowledge on the forum so everyone can have the benefits as well.

Thank you for your comment, but some of the information can be exposed to a third party, i ahappy to assit any expats with my consultancy exoertise
Thanks once again and feel free to contact me for any of my services