What a child like with a mother like.

There are many girls in my country who are unable to be a mother even after given birth.it's the responsibility or the change of like.what makes it difficult?

I appreciate you response and everything matters

In my point of view, it's the mental readiness that matter. When the mother is still young mostly they can't accept the reality that they now must take care of someone else.

Thanks,what then can be a suggested approaches to  help them become capable and carry out the duties of a mother

Suggestion?? Hmmm this would different among individual for I can't foresee every matter, so I'm not sure what should I suggest! Any way here some tips might give some help.To help young mother to be able to carry their duty is the support from her family and surrounding.environment is important and is very crucial in developing of one emotion and pyhiscology.give young mother space alone with her child,try to reduce the pressure with less demand or tutorial from anybody around her, let the emotion bond between the mother and child develop naturally.i believe one thing no matter how bad mother is deep in their heart hold the most pure love and bond for her child.

Charlotte gweth wrote:

There are many girls in my country who are unable to be a mother even after given birth.it's the responsibility or the change of like.what makes it difficult?

When you say girl do you mean under 18 years of age? If yes then that is considered a child. Its difficult for a child to look after another. Over 18 is a woman. God was wise to make gestation 9 months, to somewhat prepare one for whats coming.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR