Green card scheme - Anybody applying from Bangalore (India)

Hi Guys,

I'm an MBA Finance with 5+ years of experience. I would like to know if there's anyone on this forum who applied through Bangalore VFS, to know the procedure.

Another question, with Danish Greencard can one work in any of the European countries?

Thanks,
Manjita.

Hi,

I am also applying from bangalore by own. Can you please share your knowledge on this or help with process if yoiu are aware.

You can only work in Denmark with their green card. You can travel anywhere in the Schengen area on the green card.

To be able to work in Europe you first have to get Danish permanent residency which is applied for after you have been in Denmark for 7 years.

Hi,

I just check the fee for Greencard scheme and DKK 6.850 compare to last year this year they increased the cost. Now i am applying for Denmarl Green card so do i need to select the Greencard Scheme (First time i am applying for denmark) and i also have family (Spouse + kid (11.5 years old). Please suggest me

Hi,

Was just wondering anyone applying GC from Bangalore vfs this year in 2016, or someone who applied in December 2015.