Playing pool

Hi all,

Are there any good places with pool tables around. A friend and i felt like playing pool last night and went to fun land on the corniche to hangout however the pool tables there are crap.

Any suggestions?

br,

The only place I remember seeing one is in the British Club... There is only the one though (I think) so it does get commandeered quite easily.

The Sherlock Holmes Bar has some I played on.  So does Dublins and even JJ's I believe, but they are usually full.  I haven't been to a lot of places but I know there are lots of options.

Good luck!

Most hotels that have a sports bar have pool tables. Some are more crowded than others. And some have "other activities" as well.  ;)

There are also some pool tables at the Ramee hotel where Buffalo's is. Adliya has a pool hall in Adliya, but not sure exactly where...
:)

Hi live.ali
If you're looking for only pool there's very good pool club inside DANA Mall with very good brand new tables ... also there is Bahrain Pool Club in Bab AlBAhrain third floor which have very good tables also...
BUT if you need other activities (like drinks and alcohols) so most hotels have nice tables :)

Thanks Gharieb,

I was trying ovoid pubs as the tables are crowded and all i want is to hangout talk and play pool. Thanks for the tips everyone.

br,

Dilmun Club

Bill and Snook in Dana Mall but no bar

Laser quest place in Sitra Mall but again no bar

British club

Yacht club

Sherlock Holmes bar

Actually quite a lot when you look around.

Hello Ali,

I found your message while i was googling billiards places in bahrain.

I would like to play billiards - 9 ball but cant find anyone who is interested in the game. If anyone would like to have like a billiards group, plz reply and we could arrange it.

Cheers,