French / English lesson

Hi,

Im Sofia, i come from Paris, i just arrived in Dubaï
I want to improve my english
So, Im loooking for someone who speak with me in English, in exchange i give French lesson
So who is interessted ? Let me know
Thanks

Hi Sofia,

welcome to Dubai hope you going to enjoy you time in Dubai :)

Hi Émirati Cool

Thank you, hope too :)
Im here for find a job, that's why i want to improve my English :)

Hey Tangerine,

I look forward to this barter of knowledge. Its been on my wish list to learn the beautiful and suave french lanaguage.
Hope we can exchange the learning lessons.

Hello Sofia :)

Please drop in an advert in our classifieds section :Language Exchange in Dubai

This will definitely help

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hiya

how are ya hope you are well and coping well with your new life here. i would be pleased to help you with your english as i already speak french well now i thing i stated loosing it since i have nobody to speak to.
bon voila si besoin d'echange de langue ca serais aved plaisir just inbox me pour plus d'info.

alrighty btw my name is Salah. hope to hear from you

t.c

i wish to learn more different language, but I don't have anything to exchange  :sosad:

bonjour,

je suis francaise et donne des cours d'anglais avec un complement de documentation (excel, ...).

[email protected]

:unsure

Hi, would love to learn French . I had a bit of it in my tongue like je Parlez francaise .. Comment Allez vous ? Etc.. Are you in Abu Dhabi ? I have been wanting to polish my French .. Would love to be in touch with you.

Hi

Welcome to dubai... Would like to learn some french as i was already planning to get professional help in learning french so it will be nice to get a head-start and would br happy to teach english. Pls inbox me

Hi sofia,

Happy to exchange language skills. Please inbox me or call at xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Bon Jour Sofi,

Comment cava..

Hows your exchange classes going on?

Good luck!

How's your lesson going on Sufi? Hope everything went well. Glad to help. Just let me know. Anytime dear 😊 Cheers!

Salut Sofia,
Ca va bien?
Je viens de Paris également et mon anglais n'est pas trop mal mise a part mon accent flagrant.
Si tu es toujours dispo, laisse moi savoir.
Envoie moi tes coordonnées, email ou tel et on pourra se rencontrer.

Voilà a bientôt!

Hello everyone

@ Eva1234, please write only in English on the anglophone forum so that members can fully understand you.

All the best
Bhavna

Hi student, I can help you in learning english, i also want to learn French . Tell me how it will be possible.

Hi Sofia,
I can share my knowledge on English to you, but can you share some lesson of french to me. Actually i felt very difficulties to understand french movies even i use movie subtitles :)

Hi Sofia,I can speak with you ..