MC COMPOUND LIVING

Hello:
Can some one describe living in MC compound. I have been offered a job by NGHA there With family status . What should I expect?
thanks in advance

The link below might be helpful

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=333658

In which city Riyadh or Jeddah ?

Riyadh. Thanks for your attention.  Are women allowed to work out in gyms?

Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTPzFpjbkMk
and yes you can workout

Do you know what type of houses in MC compound?

Don't know much about the compound in question however inside a compound you are free to do daily activities.

Swimming, pool parties, working out, mixing up...etc.

Thanks live.ali.  Are women allowed swimming, work out etc, as freely as men?

Hi sunsblock. I work in NGHA and MC compound got all the facilities in the recreation area. Women can do freely as men.  Recreation timings are different for women and men though.

Been appropriately answered

Thanks. Kalachuchi. You share helpful information.
I am coming from USA. What should I bring with me which is more expassive there?Or what stuff (clthes,shoes, make up , purses , etc?) From USA is popular amongst ladies?

Try to bring stuff that you will need at home. Bed linen, kitchenware, etc...

MC compound is quite nice with  local shops as well as a park for the children to play in, there are frequent bus trips to malls from MC compound also.

sunsblock wrote:

Thanks. Kalachuchi. You share helpful information.
I am coming from USA. What should I bring with me which is more expassive there?Or what stuff (clthes,shoes, make up , purses , etc?) From USA is popular amongst ladies?

items that are most needed by ladies, are available here in riyadh at less costs. bring what is needed during your first two months stay which you can augment by shopping in here.

Hello Kalachuchi:
Thanks for answering my questions. I will be living in AL Yammama compound  working for ngha, Riyadh.  Do you know if the hospital is walking distance or if I need to use transportation?

Hello.

Transportation is provided for employees from and to hospital. Al Yamama is way better than MC Compound. Al Yamama is like 20mins. ride to hospital while MC is just 3-5mins. away.

If you don't like the bus (free transpo. provided by the hospital) we have private limou/taxi services (we call it limou here) exclusive for employees and limou fare to Al Yamama from hospital is sar35, one way.

:)

Thanks a bunch. You are very helpful. :):)

You're welcome...anytime :)

If you are fond of a particular makeup or product I would bring a decent supply with you since it can be hard to find at times or not at all...this includes hair styling products in some cases and most definitely tampons (which if Riyadh is like Jeddah are basically found once a year if that)

Hi. I am arriving on FEB 21. I am a little nervous.  appologize for asking so many question.  I have one more if its ok. How is the cell phone buying and getting a calling plan? How much an android  or/I phone in Riyadh? can we buy them in the compound? Or at the airport?

Hey..don't worry we have shops inside the hospital and we have STC branch (leading communication provider in Saudi) right inside the hospital too. Check their website for internet/mobile plans so you may have idea about it: www.stc.com.sa

Thanks a bunch Kalachuchi :):):)

;)

sunblock here you can shop online saudi.souq.com/sa-en/

kalatchuchi, i wonder if you have the contact number for the compound, i am searching for 1br flat as well.

any idea about yearly rental cost as well? or even average!

Sorry, im just an employee not an agent  :/

Yeah, I can see that... just noticed that you have so much useful information and u may have this as well.

Thanks anyway

{moderated : No foul languages please}

Thanks.  :)