Italian expat looking for a Job

Hello dear community I am one among hundreds who's looking for another job here in Dubai as I don't want to go back to Italy. I am a hard worker with a Bachelor Degree in Sport and Science and experience in sales and restaurant also. I have been trying all the major websites on line for UAE market again with no positive outcomes.
Please if you know someone who needs a honest and skilled co-worker/employee holla at me.
Thanks for your time
God bless ya'll

Hello Rico75,

You can also try to post an ad in the Jobs in Dubai section to spread the word better. Are working conditions better in Dubai than in Italy, according to you?

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

HI Shazia, things are pretty bad in Dubai as far as Job side is concern which field you are trying to look for job in?

Hey mate, things are pretty bad here right now, and if you can survive on your savings if you have any for next 6 to 8 months things will be getting much better than what it is now..  I am sure this is not what you want to hear but its the truth as loads of asian and african guys have been invited to work in UAE as they cost cheap labour for the same amount of more work with lot less pay then European.

Well depends on the point of view by my humble understanding in Dubai your passport tells a lot in order of job chances wise and employers wise.
But as everything is not a fixed rule I see people who are quite comfortable and by my side here there are prospects in Italy none at the historic moment..

Hi Rico,
You should to try to search through jobs sites too like:
Bayt.com
Dubizzle.com
I hope the best for you.

Thanks I am trying also in those websites  :top: