Contact - refugee process in USCIS - still waiting since August 2013

bonjour a tous
my question is to know about refugee process in USCIS. because we did interview on august 2013 and till now we don't got our result if we call IOM they have to tell us to wait they case still in review in USCIS . so for that what we have to do? there is anything wrong?

Sorry dear friend,
but nobody can answer to your question because your message is not understandable. It's clearly a message writing in english and then translated with a translator like google translation, am I right? Clearly, it will be more easy for us to try to answer you if you write directly in english.
Then...
In the hope that this could helping you.
Victoria

ohhh really? ok
so my question is to know about refugee process in USCIS. because we did interview on august 2013 and till now we don't got our result if we call IOM they have to tell us to wait they case still in review in USCIS . so for that what we have to do? there is anything wrong?

for sure now it's more easy to understand what you wanted to say, but... If I'm right, your friend wanted to be a refugee in USA (USCIS it's United State Citizenship and Immigration Service, right ?), then I am sorry to tell you that you are making a mistake to ask your question into this website ! This website is made for french people who are living in India or wanting to live in India. In our case expatriation doesn't mean refugee. A french has no own experience about refugee case because we can't ask this status, then if one of us has any idea about refugees, it will be a great chance for you ! But every thing is possible, no?! Wait and see.
One thing comes to mind about your problem: perhaps when a refugee stays in a safe place (in this case: India ), the process to obtain the refugee status in an other country could taking a lot of time because there is no more emergency? This could explain the IOM answer...
I wish to your friend that he will have the life he is dreaming...
God bless you.

thank you so much for your good answer God will bless

Thread moved to the Anglophone version of the forum

I agree with Victoria: you are on the wrong website to ask questions about refugees.
This blog is designed for people who want to live and work abroad  and seeking information or to share their  experiences. If you want to know about the procedure you can best contact  your lawyer  or an organization who have experiences in this matter.

I worked for many years with refugees in my country and I can tell you this: its a complex situation of laws, the story behind the escape and each case is different,

ahhh ok thank you my dear. even it take time like this my friend have chance or not?