Need a nanny/housekeeper

We are looking for a nanny for our 5 months old daughter and 4 years old son (live out, Osmanbey metro).This is a full time job/5 days week.  If interested, please contact me: aquatic.alder(at)gmail.com

dear sir/madam  do you mind sending me you tell so that we can discuss the details or send me the details of ur job  I am near osmanbey metro

Good Evening am Emmilly currently staying in Istanbul Gulutep European side, am 27 years old, i wrote to you earlier on using my email. i love children, and have worked with them for along time,i speak fluent English and fair turkish, 05384738196 is my number. looking forward to hear from you.

yes lady please call me 05325754869 oktay

Hello all

Whether you are looking or proposing for a nanny/housekeeper job , I invite you to drop in an advert in the relevant section of the forum so as to reach out to more interested candidates : Personal and household services jobs in Istanbul

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

i sent u  a message but no reply  about nanny job

Hi there , I also live in Osmanbey :) if any interest,

I am well educated Turkish woman living in Istanbul European side and looking for a work as a babysitter/nanny/ live in or live out.

My Experiences ;

**  2 years I worked live in  as an Au-peir in London,  worked 4 hours in a day and went to language school half day
( some different age experience on child + twin)

** I worked 10 months with an American family and take care of their lovely 9 months baby until they have gone back to USA..( live out)
worked in a day 5 hours in 5 days in a week.
** worked with a Dutch family in 18 mounts and looked after their 3 years old daughter...( live out) 5 hours in 5 days in a week.
** 2 years worked with an English elderly couple for home help..(  some time live in -some time live out)

Thanks
Julya

@Julya > you should post this ad in the babysitting in Istanbul jobs section. Thank you.

Merhaba, nasilsiniz?

Biz de 2 yasindaki oglumuz ve Temmuz ayında doğacak bebegimiz ile ilgilenebilecek, onlarla İngilizce konuşacak (oğlumuzla şimdiye kadar hep konuştuk) ev işlerinde de detay olmaksızın yardımcı olabilecek bir hanım arayışındayız.

Ilgilenirseniz telefonum: 532 374 5556

Zeyno

zeynogurses wrote:

Merhaba, nasilsiniz?

Biz de 2 yasindaki oglumuz ve Temmuz ayında doğacak bebegimiz ile ilgilenebilecek, onlarla İngilizce konuşacak (oğlumuzla şimdiye kadar hep konuştuk) ev işlerinde de detay olmaksızın yardımcı olabilecek bir hanım arayışındayız.

Ilgilenirseniz telefonum: 532 374 5556

Zeyno

ENGLISH please so we all can understand your post.
Thank you.

Hi there,

I have just read your ad and I would like to inform you that you shouldn't worry at all for a nanny for your children.Just write back on this email or call this number for more detail information
[email protected]

Kepsin

thorpag wrote:

Hi there , I also live in Osmanbey :) if any interest,

I am well educated Turkish woman living in Istanbul European side and looking for a work as a babysitter/nanny/ live in or live out.

My Experiences ;

**  2 years I worked live in  as an Au-peir in London,  worked 4 hours in a day and went to language school half day
( some different age experience on child + twin)

** I worked 10 months with an American family and take care of their lovely 9 months baby until they have gone back to USA..( live out)
worked in a day 5 hours in 5 days in a week.
** worked with a Dutch family in 18 mounts and looked after their 3 years old daughter...( live out) 5 hours in 5 days in a week.
** 2 years worked with an English elderly couple for home help..(  some time live in -some time live out)

Thanks
Julya

Hello everyone,

It would be nice if you could post an advert in the Jobs section- Personal and household services jobs in Istanbul if you are looking for a job as nanny/housekeeper so that interested members can contact you.

You can as well subscribe to the section so that you can get the latest updates.

Regards,
Yuveshen

I am looking for a phillippine nanny in Ankara. If you have any contacts please let me know.

Tnanks in advance.

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for a job as nanny/housekeeper and those who want to recruit one to post his/her ad in the Personal and household services jobs in Istanbul section.

Thank you

Priscilla

(Thread closed )

Closed