Looking for info on Local Schools in Beijing (China)

<making this post in the more specific location>

Hello there,

We're thinking about moving into Beijing (China) as my husband is getting a job there. None of us speak Chinese.
We will need to place our kid in the school. Since International Schools are ridiculously expensive, we're thinking to place into Local School with International Department.
We were not able to find a lot of info on this (most of those are a few years old).
Does anyone have any experience and/or suggestions on the school (in Beijing) and also enrolment process for foreigners into such?
So far we have heard that Fang Cao Di (in CBD) is a “good one”. But that is pretty much all info we have (no info on enrolment and other things).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A couple of weeks ago there were two International School Fairs both of which included local schools with international departments.

One was organised by Little Star Magazine and the other by Beijing Kids Magazine.

I suggest you go to their websites and check for info.

I know the Beijing Kids Feb 2015 edition included a profile of 65 schools .including, as said, some local schools with international departments.

Suggest you read it

Little Star might have something similar.

Thanks Manlin, Let me check that magazine (we have it). Although from original brief look into it - I thought it covers only "true" International Schools (which are far above our price range - those are 200K+ on average).
It's a pity that we missed that Expo from Beijing Kids. I read they had parents from a couple of Local Schools, which we are looking into right now. :(