Muay Thai/Boxing Training Partner

Hi!

I am searching for a training partner for Muay thai, Kick-boxing or MMA.

I personally don´t care if man or woman, but I guess meeting up for training might be difficult if you are a man.

I would be so glad if I don t have to stop practicing my sport here.

Thanks for any answer, hint or idea ...

P.s. If its not martial art but some other sport (squash, gym etc.) would be an option too.

Hi,

I would love that, unfortunately I just saw you in Riyadh and I am in Hail.

If I'm around. I will let you know!

Thanks

Hi,
I'm active and I've always wanted to learn Muay Thai boxing. I can be ur practise dummy! Would even consider paying u for lessons??

Please!! Naz

Hi Nazmin,

Text me a private and we change numbers or mails..

Greets:)

For squash you can read this thread !!

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=31531

Following thread could be a help for you.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=422652

Hello Vanadis15,

I suggest that you post an ad in the Sport partners in Riyadh section as well. It might be of some help to increase the visibility on your message.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi vanadis,

I am also looking for muay thai training partner but i am only biginer, if you want you can be a teaining partner,I am filipino and a man,willing to cintinue my training.if you want you can e mail me, xxx

Thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Vanadis15,

I'm looking for boxing Partner to Practice my sport
if you are interesting in Practicing with me i will be very glad to do that
the place is not matter for me in your place or my place or anywhere else
i am just caring of practicing what i have learned in Boxing or Kick boxing

thanks

Please you know muay thai gym here in riyadh let us know where us the location

Hey Vanadis, hope all is well. we do karate classes at our compound here in Riyadh, let me know if you're interested.

Best
Omar

Hi
Please contact me if you still interested

pls. let me know the location of your gym?

I would love to train with you, I have a little boxing skills but not any muay thai. send me a msg if your up for it

Hey,

I am a pro MMA'er and boxer and i am lookinh for a sparring partner.
I am from holland and traind proffesionaly there, but now i camt train anymore.
Would you like to be my partner, and i can learn you BJJ (brazilian jiu jitsu) muay thai, boxing and a little bit of wrestling

Mr.Nasssim,
I am only beginner in muay thai I only train for 3 months but I am willing to continue my training,If you want where is your location here in riyadh.

Hi there, not sure if ur still looking for muay thai training partner, will im not a pro but i can offer to train u squash while u train me muay thai.

Just saw your thread,
I am looking for Krav Maga training, Training video available, Place in compound also.
Trained several MA styles, just for effective self defense. Rather beginner. Perhaps we can train together.

Labdoc wrote:

Just saw your thread,
I am looking for Krav Maga training, Training video available, Place in compound also.
Trained several MA styles, just for effective self defense. Rather beginner. Perhaps we can train together.

I would like to join but im still a starter. If ucdont mind text me ur # to give u a call. I can still train you squash in return if you are interested.

Muay thai in riyadh
facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.233675666719142.59445.164735266946516&type=3

there are so many threads now concerning MT, MMA, kickboxing....
I would like to train some effective self defense (mainly krav maga) and looking for regular training partners. We could meet at my compound where training would be possible.  Mixed group is no problem.
Please all who are interested respond.

Hello there,
I'm really interested if ur still available

Yes, we could set up a self defense training group. In my compound is space and possibility.
I would like to train once or twice a week. Please send private message who is interested.

Hi, were u able to start the class or not yet?

Labdoc wrote:

Yes, we could set up a self defense training group. In my compound is space and possibility.
I would like to train once or twice a week. Please send private message who is interested.

Hi, any luck in starting the class?

Hey,
Did you ever find a training partner?
I have done Muay Thai in Thailand before and would love to continue it in Riyadh if you are still here.
xxx

All the best!!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

The problem is no one goes to the classified sections. Because I am looking for a more inexpensive workout partner. And I have placed an ad there.

https://www.expat.com/en/classified/mid … ainer.html

Hi

Iam a national muay thai champion from India. Looking for a partner to continue training which was discontinued. Reply if intrested

Hello wazir21

I invite you to drop ad in the appropriate section of the website: Sport partners in Riyadh.

Thank you

Christopher
Expat.com

Hallo
I am interested in practicing if you are still on.
Please guide me on how to contact you.

Best regards

Hi
Greetings
Did you find a partner to workout with or still looking?

Best regards

Hi, we are also praticing MMA and we are also looking for male sparring partners, please send me message in whatsapp if you're interested ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

I am ready

I would also like to find a sparring partner in Riyadh. Does anyone have an interest? Boxing, kickboxing, bjj...
Send me a message.

Hi brother, how much do you charge for boxing training? and do you have a place for training? thanks.

Hi
Your location  ?

Hi, I am not a trainer. I am just looking for sparring partner.

Heyy @Vanadis15 !

Are you still looking for someone to train with?

@Nassim21 still available to train? I know it's been years since you posted lol

I am looking for a training/sparring partner in dammam or khobar for mma or maui thai

if interested contact me