I want o come and live in Saudi arabia

I am an American woman and I want to come and live in Riyadh KSA because I have family there.
I was told that  the easiet job to get is teach Englush as a second language.
I am an attorney by profession and have very llittle experience in teaching.
However , I was informed that if I take a certificate course in Celta or TESL I will get a job. The Celta program I found is not in my City and it is a 4 weeks intensive. program .
I went online to check ESL jobs in Riyafh but most require a 3 years experience, Celta certification and a degree in teaching, or English.. Which I don't have.
I have spoken to some of the ESL classes coordinators here ,they say KSA is a tough place to get an ESL job.
I want to know what' my chances are before I spend money and time in taking the Celta certifocation.
I also want to know what pacckage are available for my kids and I.
I do want to move fast as I need to register my kids for school for the next Academic year.

That is true. There is a very high demand for ESL teachers in and around Riyadh region. And i have known people to get offers with no previous experience at all. You should be good.

My degree is not in teaching or English.
Perhaps some of these people have these degree.

Hi, you said that you're a 'attorney' and wants to become an english teacher. i find this strange to take a job that is not related to your profession as Attorney, a legal expert. Being a lawyer is a high paying job compared to teaching. Anyway whatever makes you happy to be with your family who are here in KSA, then be a teacher. Good luck. For you to know more info, the best source of info is the US Embassy since you are a citizen of that country.

My degree is not in teaching or English.
Perhaps some of these people have these degree.

You are right, it  seems strange to want to shift a high paying job to teaching..
My main reason of wanting to come to KSA is to be with family and being an ESL teacher seems to be fastest way to get there. If they are looking for female attorneys in Riyadh, trust me that will be my first option.
Having said that , I have heard of  poeple here in the US who work in corporate sector who quit their high paying job to go be a farmer or do pottery ,
Some things in life are priceless.

"I want o come and live in Saudi arabia"

I'll just say " come to Saudi Arabia and everything will be alright" trust me!

and also  check this website, and try to contact them and look at their needed >> alkhaleej.com.sa/en/jobs

^^ good luck!

Welcome to riyadh . It is the best city . You will enjoy

I would suggest khobar city or dammam city .. it's near Bahrain if u know what I'm talking about .. Bahrain is a free nice place