Survey: Expat coach needed?

Hello Expats in Tokyo or in Japan.
This is MKJ. I am 33 years old Japanese. I have 4 years of expat experience in Europe and lived about 7 years in overseas.

I am posting this to ask you to support me on my servey. I am currently learning coaching skills and i am wondering if any Expats in Japan have interests in Expats coaching or cross-cultural coachings. Myself had many cultural problems when i moved overseas especially in the biginning so i know the value of coaching for foreigners to well integrate in the society.

I am still learning coaching skills so i would be ready to coach in about 3 month at the earliest. At this moment, i would like to take a survey on how much Expats coaching/cross cultural coaching are needed by Expats here in  Japan.

I am looking forward to gearing from you.

MKJ

Hi there,
Funny, i was just talking to my husband about this. We might be moving to Tokyo in January and we were thinking it might make our transition a little easier if we had someone helping us for the first few months. What services would you provide? Do you speak Japanese? One of the things we would find important is someone who is a native Japanese speaker.
Thank you!
MB

Hello, mono3303.

Thank you very much for the message. I am glad to hear from you. Yes, I grew up in Japan so I am a native Japanese speaker. What  I can offer is coaching sessions for non-Japanese people in order to help them effectively adopt different culure to your own culture.

If you come to Japan for business reasons, I will support you to identify your core strengths and let you be aware of how to utilize them in your business environment in Japan. If you come to Japan as  a spause of an expat, I will support you to smoothly get used to the daily life in Japan.

As you might be aware , Japan is a quite unique country thus  you might need some '' tips''' to understand our cultural behaviour, values and norms. However, what I support you is not to '' stereo type'' , but to '' be aware of general difference'' between your culture and Japanese culture and set up your ''open mind'' to accept differences.

Coaching sessinos are usually held once a week. Duration of per session is one hour. I usually do sessions on Skype so I can help you even before you come over to Japan.

Does this sound something you want?  If you are interested , do you mind to send me your e-mail address? I can send you a more detailed profile of myself and price of my services.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
MKJ08